Today almost every people use whatsapp in their phones. But they only send and receive messages via text, images or GIF’s. But there are many tips and tricks in Whatsapp that you probably don’t know about. So, here are few fun tricks or facts about WhatsApp may be you missed out, so we are here putting bright sunny day light on it. Enjoy the article and do try the tricks.
Use of Flynx app
This app is easily available on Google play store. Through this app you can open any link in the whatsapp and that link will appear in the background and you can continue with you Whatsapp chat. You can toggle between the link and the Whatsapp through a small circle that appear on the screen.
2. Quote the text
The message quotes feature is highly helpful in avoiding confusions in the long group chats. You can reply to specific messages using these features. Just select the message and press the left tilted arrow to quote the text.
3. Use of Emojifi
This app is also easily available on Google playstore very easily. You have to download this app and after downloading this app you have to download all the emoji present in it. Then come to Whatsapp and type anything like you typed Cricket, when you’ll type Cricket then your Whatsapp will automatically show all the images and GIF’s related to cricket through Emojifi.
4. Tag friends in group chats
Use the @ symbol to mention or tag a person while replying specifically to some messages
Add doodle to your images and videos like Snapchat
Before sending an image, click on the pen on top of screen for doodling. Draw whatever you like. Click on the smiley to add emojis to your images.
5. Play with the new fonts
You can now change fonts in WhatsApp and send bold, italics and strike through words. For sending a Bold Text just add an asterisk (*) before and after the text. For example *Hi*. For sending an italics Text just add an Underscore (_) before and after the text . For example _Hi_. For sending a strike through text Just add tilde (~) before and after the text. For example ~Hi~.
6. Know when your message got read by another person
Select the message and click on i button or info button. It tells you the time of text delivered and time when text got read by the recipient.
7. Stop blue ticks to appear by default when you read other person’s message
This is most exciting hack. All you need to do is Open your WhatsApp and tap three vertical dots icon on the top right of your screen. Now move to Settings > Account > Privacy. Uncheck Read receipts.The only disadvantage of unchecking read receipts is that You also can not determine when your message was read by other
8. Customize notifications for the special ones
Set customized notification alerts for the people whose messages you don’t want to miss ever. The messages would also be shown on top of chats.
Send broadcast messages to invite more than 1 people for common cause
Broadcast messages are sent publically but in a private manner appearing as if you sent every person an individual message.
For iOS: Chats > Broadcast Lists > New List > Add contacts Android: Chats > Menu > New Broadcast
9. Add shortcut directly to your phone’s home screen for specific chat
Need to open certain chats quickly without opening WhatsApp, just add its quick shortcut. Go to Chats > Specific chat > Menu > More > Add Shortcut or Chats > Press and hold individual chat > Menu > Add Chat Shortcut
10. Use WhatsApp without adding phone number via secret trick. Follow the steps
-Uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile. And reinstall it.
-Turn the flight mode on.
-Download and install spoof messages app from play store
-Start the installation process.
-Now , It will not be able to verify you via internet and it will prompt you to choose alternate SMS Method.
-Now choose verify via SMS and enter your email.
– click on cancel to stop authorization process immediately
-Now open the spoof messaging app and enter below details.
From: +(Country code)(mobile number)
Message: Your email address
It will now verify WhatsApp for you and you will start using WhatsApp.
11. Use of Google translate
Now you can use Google translate to translate your text messages from one language to other. Following are the some screenshots of this trick.
12. Use multiple WhatsApp on same phone
Many applications are available on play store which help the user to manage multiple accounts on same device. One such good app is parallel space. You can manage your other whatsApp account by launching parallel space and then opening WhatsApp.
13. WhatsApp on PC
Web.WhatsApp.com helps you to connect your WhatsApp to your pc. All your images and files can be transferred by using no cables at all. Scan the QR code from your phone to connect the PC.
14. WhatsApp profile picture prank
Shock your friends by doing this funny prank. Connect your pc to phone via USB and open profile pictures under the WhatsApp folder. Copy yours friends profile picture and delete it. Paste the image and Make size to 561x 561 using picture manager tools. Make it look scary as you wish to and show this to your friend in your phone. LOL the person would be confused and shocked.
15. Type blue text in Whatsapp
To type blue text on Whatsapp you have to download Fancy text generator app from playstore. When you’ll open the app you will get many styles to write your text. Click on blue text and share on Whastapp.
16. File with formats like ZIP, RAR, APK , EXE , PDF, DOC , PPT , XLS can also be shared. Follow the steps-
- The two app requiring would be dropbox and cloudsend from playstore
- Link the cloudsend to dropbox. This can b done when you’ll launch cloudsend it would ask an permission to do the same. Allow it.
- Share the large file with suh format on cloudsend and thus it will automatically get uploaded to dropbox and link you will get a link to it
- Share this link via WhatsApp. Your friend can directly download the file
17. Chat with your own self and make notes as reminders
- Save your WhatsApp number on your device on which you are using WhatsApp
- You can see your icon as WhatsApp contact in contact info and can send messages to yourown self like you are messaging a real person
18. You can also use above trick 15) to transfer files from phone to pc or from pc to phone by sending them to yourself.
19. Send GIF on WhatsApp
-You can send any gifs on WhatsApp and can also create yours
-To create gif, select the video from which you wanna cut the clip
-Click on gif on right side on top on screen
-Drag the arrows at the time from which the clip starts and ends.
-Tada…. your funny gif with your friends face is ready
20. Use of Whatsapp drive
This app is also available on playstore. This app helps you when you are doing some other work and you are not able to open your Whatsapp. What this app do, it gives you the audio messages about every activity on Whatsapp. So, you can only open your whatsapp when there is some important message to send.
21. You can send photos with fake thumbnails different from real photos
-download z photo fake application
– The applications enable you to create photos with fake different thumbnails
-have fun tricking your friends
22. Backup your conversations in Google drive
- Open WhatsApp and click on three dots icon
- Click settings
- Click chats
- Click chat backup
- Click the green backup button to enable it
- Choose the wifi date or mobile data use for backup process
23. Stop others to check your Whatsapp messages
-though it’s not possible for android users but can be done to iOS devices
– go to Settings > Notifications > Toggle off Show Preview
– Now you can pass your phone to your friends without worry of being spied
24. Use of image preview generator app
This app is not available on playstore but you can download this app from the link given below :
This app helps to change one image in to another with in the same image. You people must be getting some images from your friends when you look at those images they look normal but when you click on those images they changes into other images. These kinds of images can be made through this app.
25. Spy on people’s WhatsApp
- You will require phone of your target person for some time
- Know the device’s wifi MAC address from about phone menu under settings
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and changes your device’s MAC address using spoofing Mac application
- Reinstall WhatsApp and verify your target’s phone number using otp sent to target’s original device
- All done!! You can now track your target’s whatapp account
- Don’t use the above method illegally. Just for fun sake.
For more 5 Tips and Tricks heck out this video below ::
Hope you liked the tricks…..we have a lot more to share. They were just a few. So stay tuned!