Someone annoying you girl?? Sending you regular mornings and goodN8’s messages and you are frustrated.
Haww! Is that your ex-boyfriend stalking you on Instagram!! I say block him right now!
You don’t know how to block him on Instagram. Don’t worry I am happy to help. Providing you with a step-by-step guide for how can you block someone on Instagram. Instagram is a smartphone application connects to your social world via sharing photos to your public or private audience on Instagram as well on other social platforms like facebook, twitter etc.
check out :: How to view Snapchat Stories
- Click the pinky camera icon from your phone’s menu to open Instagram.
- Search for the username you wish to block
- If you are using the application (iPhone) or on the web (windows 10) click the vertical three dots and for android application users click horizontal dots
- Click on option block
- You are done! The person is blocked and wouldn’t see any of your post on Instagram.
- The blocked person would never be notified about you blocking him and can not even search for your Instagram profile.
- If the blocked person wishes to mention you somewhere, yes he can still mention you but that wouldn’t be shown in your activity. You can control his such stupid acts by changing your username so he can’t mention you unless he knows the new username. (huhu hahaha hah – that creepy laughter on my mind :p)
- Remember people! After blocking a person, hi/her likes and comments previously made are still visible to your approved audience. So all you need to do is delete them manual
- Blocked person can still be able to see likes & comments made by you on public accounts and hashtag pages.
Well if your calm and melted you can still unblock him by the same steps and then tapping unblock. In case someone seriously harasses you, don’t be shy to call 100 and report a FIR against cyberstalking. It is a serious crime.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram. (we won’t spam you) .
Follow us :here