APPLE’S latest software update – iOS 10 is really a happiest point to the iPhone users. After a successful update of iOS 9, now iOS 10 is showing its new amazing features. It has come up with many new brilliant features. One of them is changing of vibration on iPhone for particular contact which we will discuss in the present article.
You may be wondering that this is not a new feature of iPhone but iOS 9 was also having this feature. Then you must be clear that there is a slight change in changing vibration pattern for each contact as compared to iOS 9. So, let’s see how to change vibration on iphone ::
Let’s have a quick look on how to change vibration on iphone for all contacts
To change vibration for all contacts, the procedure in iOS 10 is same as in iOS 9. First go to settings and select sounds. Then you will see an option of Ringtones, select the Ringtone option and then Vibration.
Go to Settings > select Sounds > Ringtone > Vibration.
Select the vibration you want for incoming calls for all the contacts as you desire. But there is a slight change in iOS 10 to change vibration for each contact. Let’ discuss below-
Change desired vibration on iPhone in iOS 10 for particular contact
- Select the Contacts Tab after launching the phone app.
- Select the desired contact for which you wish to change the vibration pattern on an incoming call.
- Then the contact details will be shown on the screen and now select Edit at the top right corner.
- Select Ringtone and after it tap on Vibration.
- Select the vibration pattern as u desire and with it tap on Ringtone at the top left corner.
- Now select Done at the top right corner to save the changes. And again select done at the top right corner to save the changes for the particular contact.
Now, when there will be a call from the above selected contact you will have a vibration pattern. Enjoy !