‘all these pages but I am obsessed with one- gadgetmentions.’ Lol!
Well I know I am not as good as the famous heartbroken guy of Snapchat. This kid has taught us so much and that wouldn’t be possible without Snapchat.
Check out :: how does whatsapp make money
Snapchat is the smartphone application created for selfie lovers with the concept of self-deleting photos after a period of 24 hours. The 24 hrs concept made people sharing pictures carefree and of course, geofilters choked every snappers mind that hey don’t want to come out of this Snapchat world. Well, the obsession is hard to overcome for me too as tiara is my more favorite than the doggy effect. Well, I am here to guide my new snapper friends about how to view stories on Snapchat. A step-by-step guide to view your friend’s stories.
- Open the yellow ghost icon on your phone to enter the Snapchat.
- Sign up yourself as a new user or if already a user swipe left after checking out your beauty in front cam.
- Tap on your username on top the screen to view your own story.
- Tap the gear button nearby your username to select your audience for the story.
- You can also save your story to your device.
- Tap on your friend’s username to view their story.
- Swipe left or right to skip the whole story and jump on the next one.
- Tap on the screen to view next image when a story is playing.
- Swipe up to send a chat to the friend while viewing his/her story.
- Swipe down to close the story.
And that’s its! You are done. happy Snapchatting!
PS- Do check it out gadgetmention’s story on snapchat to catch every techy news.