The beginning of 2017 was the blast with CES at Vegas which undoubtedly unveils so awesome products taking the technology to heights. And now the countdown begins for the second coolest technology exhibition of the year— MWC 2017 (Mobile World Congress).
The theme for 2017 is THE NEXT ELEMENT.
check out::How can you block someone on Instagram
officially organized by Global system for mobile world communication Association (GSMA); Mobile world Congress is an exhibition for mobile industry giving a chance to newly budding smartphone manufacturers and developers to explore the global industry via this four-day event. Usually, a press event is scheduled one day prior to the opening day of the show. This year the event is happening between February 27th to march 2nd. 30 Years back, in 1987 GSMA Mobile World Congress was first held in Barcelona in Spain and in 2011 it was announced as Mobile World Capital. Barcelona is chosen to conduct the event through 2023. When started event was known as GSM world Congress later modified to 3GSM World congress. Before 2006, this exhibition took place in Cannes and was known by the name 3GSM World.
GSMA Mobile World Congress is all set to rule the world by planning to spread their branches to the other regions. In 2014 GSMA announced the annual summer event in china to be renamed as GSMA Mobile World Congress Shanghai. Later in 2016, the GSM association announced the creation of GSMA Mobile World Congress America partnering with CTIA to bring the exhibition cum conference to north America in 2017. The Mobile World Congress Shanghai is to be scheduled on June 28th to July 1st.
Barcelona being the sixth most populous urban city in Europeans united has beauty as hell. Tourist always has this name in their travel bucket list. Well for the mobile world congress events, the city has two places named as Fira Gran Via is 10km from Barcelona airport exhibits all the new launches and prominent conferences. All events take place here except for few selected ones like ‘ 4 years from now ’ are held at Fira Montjuic which is historic venue 4km down the road.
The theme for 2016 GSMA Mobile World Congress was ‘ Mobile is everything ’ and was attended by 101,000 participants. some of the great exhibits were—
- Huawei launched their Matebook with QHD resolution display, USB type C port and a screen with the huge level of pressure sensitivity.
- Panasonic launched their Toughpad FZ-F1 with a 4.7-inch display with windows 10 weighing only 280 grams features microUSB port, dual micro SIM slot, and SD card port.
- HTC introduced attendees with VR world with HTC Vive headset allowing you to send messages check updates without taking your phone out and was priced at $799.
- Microsoft’s HP ELITE X3 with windows 10, 5.96-inch display phablet connects with your desktop giving you the experience of using a windows PC without even buying the one.
the expectations from GSMA MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2017 are—-
- the Russian website mobiletelefon.ru released the official certification of Nokia’s devices named TA-1008 and TA-1030. Previously when Nokia 6 has to be launched the same certification were passed by Nokia 6 with the name TA-1003. The certifications also tell that these two devices are feature phones.So we can expect these two devices to be soon launched by the company at the coming GSMA Mobile World Congress 2017.
- NOKIA P1 was also leaked online before its launch. The phone is expected to be with all metal body curved around corners like other android devices. The first ever Nokia phone to be operating on an Android 7.0 Nougat with Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB RAM with 256 GB storage along with a 22.6-megapixel camera and 3500 mAh battery. ( dude… is that really possible?? Everything so awesome packed in one device..) NOKIA P1 surely proves to be the most powerful device.
- An unnamed Nokia tablet (maybe) is also expected by the audience with 18.4-inch screen 2560×1440 UHD display, 4GB RAM with 64 GB ROM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 runs on android 7.0 Nougat. The camera would be 12-megapixel allowing users to capture HD 4k video with phase detection autofocus. Connectivity featuring GPS, BLUETOOTH. LTE etc.
- One more device from NOKIA is to be rumored to get launch and was leaked by a Romania seller. The device named NOKIA D1C expecting to have QHD AMOLED screen with snapdragon 821 processor, fingerprint scanner to be out. Many of other rumored specs are also claimed which may or may not be true
The audience is most curious for Nokia exhibition at MWC-2017 and the excitement levels are higher.
Lenovo manufactured Moto G5 plus is expected to be launched. The prototype was leaked only and according to which expected specs would be a 5.2-inch screen with 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, Qualcomm snapdragon 625. The camera would be 12 megapixels with NFC and fingerprint reader.
Blackberry previously on CES2017 announced their Mercury and we are expecting them to launch DTEK70 at this MWC2017. The specs of the phone would be display size 4.5 inches with resolution up to 1080×1920 pixels. The operating system would be Android 6.0 marshmallow with chipset snapdragon 821 quad-core processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM expandable up to 256 GB. The camera being 13 megapixels with dual LED flash, geotagging, phase detection autofocus, high dynamic range. The secondary camera would be 8 megapixels with a resolution of 1080 pixels.
CHECK THE TWEET::https://twitter.com/SteveCistulli/status/816690336227475456
SONY’s press conference is scheduled on Feb 27th at 8.00 AM named “ latest innovations will be unveiled”. Not many details have been leaked by the sources. For just now we are waiting to watch what gonna unveiled. The audience is expecting sony new smartphone G3112 and G3121 whose specs are still unknown.
Xiaomi most shockingly wouldn’t be attending GSMA Mobile World Congress this year as confirmed by company’s spokesperson.
SAMSUNG’S GALAXY S8 is highly expecting to be part of MWC this year. The company found the reason of note 7 blast and is all set to cure the problem. Sadly company would only be showcasing a video of S8 and won’t be revealing the smartphone at MWC. They are focusing right now to gain audience trust for the brand. But they would be launching galaxy tab S3 at the event.
The S8 is expecting to be launched in march.
These were the guesses we can only make about the upcoming MWC 2017. We’ll be updating you guys for the event. Stay tuned!!