AccuWeather Inc., headquartered in Pennsylvania, the U.S. is a media company that provides professional weather forecast services worldwide through weather apps. Joel Myers founded the company in 1962. It has subsidiaries named Sky Motion Research Inc, Weather Data Services Inc., and AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions Enterprise Solutions Inc.
As a reputed brand name, WeatherBug is owned by Ground Truth, based in New York and provides location-based solutions through a mobile app. It reports hyper-local live weather data. The WeatherBug app is available in the App Store for iOS devices. You can download WeatherBug app free to keep yourself updated on the weather. Powered by the largest weather network in the world, their weather network delivers real-time forecasts and the fastest alerts.
Both the apps have their features. To know which one is perfect for you, you need to know their features.
- Precipitation forecasts; for the next two hours to your exact street address or GPS location along with type and intensity.
- It forecasts snow, rain, ice, wind or thunderstorms, with a summary of the alerts, for worldwide
- It also offers severe weather alerts in the US.
- It has radar for all locations of Europe and North America, interactive Google Maps with a snapshot view of your saved locations.
- It enables weather videos and current news, in English and Spanish.
- Local forecasts are also available for every longitude and altitude; updated every fifteen minutes and weather information for the next 15 days in 33 languages.
- Latest information about humidity, temperature, dew point, precipitation percentage, UV index and visibility, wind speed gusts, times for sunrise and sunset.
- It also analyzes multiple weather forecasts to find how the local temperature feels.
- It summarizes local weather for the next five days
- It displays current temperature Status bar of the home screen
- It has twelve-hour or twenty-four hours time display of landscape and portrait view.
- Eyes on approaching hurricane through Hurricane Map.
- It has 18 different weather maps including Doppler radar, temperature, wind, pressure, alerts, and humidity.
- The PulseRed radar uses the patented Earth Networks Total Lightning Network technology and predicts for many international locations.
- It makes real-time pin-pointed forecasts; hourly and for ten days.
- The Spark Lightning Alerts makes minute-by-minute forecasts and ten days forecast.
- The Real-time Traffic Conditions helps you in planning for the day.
- The Apple Watch Support gives alerts, complications, and glances directly on your Apple Watch.
- The Lifestyle forecast makes you know the impacts of weather on workouts, sports games, chronic pain, and
- The hurricane center informs you about the probable hurricane and changing conditions.
- The Winter Weather feature enables you to know about ten days snow depth and real-time snowstorm
- It provides forecasts about 2.6 million locations worldwide.
- The new version 5.3.3 regularly updates your app; such as the latest bug fixes and improves speed, compatibility, and
A comparison of the feature-to-feature of WeatherBug and Accuweather will enable you to decide which one will be perfect for you.