Snapchat is the now the world’s biggest and largely growing photo messaging and multimedia sharing app. Snapchat is created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown. One of the most important feature of Snapchat is that it allows you to post your photo for some period of time and after that it automatically delete your that photo may be after 24 hours. We can say that the photos that you upload are short lived and self deleting.
Also check out :: control computer remotely
In this post, you will learn how to upload pictures to snapchat directly from the gallery. Yes, without using an extra app we can upload pictures to snapchat directly . Snapchat itself offers a feature in its app to add the media from gallery in your story. But before uploading the media there are some important gestures you must know which is mentioned in this article.
So let’s have a look at the procedure
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the smaller circular icon which is located just below the capture button.
- Another screen named memories will appear. It includes two options as Snaps and Camera Roll.
- The tab Snaps contains all the pictures saved from the snapchat and the tab Camera Roll contains all the pictures saved in your device. So now click the Camera Roll tab.
- Select the desired photo or video you wish to add in your story. Now if you want to post the selected photo or video you just have to swipe upwards on the screen. And if you want to select some other media to upload then swipe downwards on the screen.
- After selecting the media by swiping upwards, options like save, delete , edit and send the snap will appear on the screen.
- Now if you want to edit the picture there are so many effects available. After editing the snap press the send tab which is a white arrow inside a blue circle.
- The next screen will appear. On the next screen, select My Story tab and again select the send.
Also look for :: how to view snapchat stories
So, these are the simple steps for uploading the media from gallery to Snapchat directly. Enjoy !